Monday, March 15, 2010

Shopping Spree

We went on our annual FL shopping trip and I feel like I crammed the whole mall into our car!  

Here are some of my favorite items I picked up: 
Vineyard Vines Tunic

White House Black Market Jeans and Tweed Button Pump

 
JCrew Flower Ribbon Belt and Cardigan

Banana Republic Ruffle Collar Cardigans and Silk Ruffle Sleeve Tops 

 Banana Republic Black Pant Suit and Grey 3-Piece Suit

I am thrilled with my finds. I already owned the black suit pants but I couldn't find the jacket in Lexington in my size. Much to my surprise, they had the suit jacket in my size (on sale!) in FL. I am always happy to find a sale!

Cam got quite a bit too--I am beyond jealous of some of his finds, including a Burberry trench, an Etro suit jacket, tons of Vineyard Vines, and Lily Pulitzer swimtrunks.  Let's not talk about it, okay... I want a Burberry trench more than anything and somehow my husband got one first. Seriously? I'd rather not discuss...

Beach day tomorrow :) Hope everyone had a good Monday!

3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

omgosh look at all of your goodies!!

Esme said...

What a great stash of clothing.

Tree Hugging Attorney said...

I have been trying to get a deal on a Burberry trench for YEARS. Ok, I'm being dramatic, but still. I feel you. :)

Post a Comment