Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tips & Tricks Tuesday

Here is a quick hair tip that I use all the time and love: 
Even Carrie Bradshaw rocks the giant scrunchie....

When just hanging around the house by myself or when I sleep, I throw my hair up in a higher bun with a silk scrunchie. It keeps the hair out of my face and when I take it down, my hair always has a ton of body, volume, and general bend/curl without leaving a normal elastic hair tie line. For extra curl, I put it into two buns. 

What are your favorite easy tips and tricks (on any topic)?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does one find a silk scrunchie? I do have to say, it has been awhile since I purchased the scrunch...but I could do without the elastic hair tie line/bend! :)

Lauren said...

I know there are some on Etsy. I actually sometimes use silk headbands wrapped around a few times, which are much easier to find, but the scrunchie actually stays put. I think I picked mine up from American Apparel a few years ago.

Kayla said...

I am passing along the Happiness 101 award to you! Check out my blog for details and rules!

Unknown said...

I always pull mine up around the house too and then let it down for going out...thanks for the tip of a silk scrunchie...I always just use a black pony holder;-p

Dollface said...

What a cute blog!!! Thanks for following me :) I look forward to reading more! xxxoo

Post a Comment