Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm Green...

...with envy! 

Guess whose husband had awesome tickets to the UK game today. We are talking next to Dr. Todd and Mitch Barnhart awesome. And guess who got to  drop her husband off and then study and outline evidence at home while her husband watched UK win. I'd post pics, but this anonymous husband also forgot the camera in the car. 

I am just finishing up ordering invitations for Joe and Ceci's couple shower that we are co-hosting this spring at Talon Winery.  I loved these invitations: 

But, the shipping on them is rather outrageous and would take forever if i don't expedite them. I think I am going to go with this invitation instead: 

I'm a little concerned it may be difficult to read, but I think in person it should be better (they are 4"x9.25" so it should be big enough to read and see detail). What do you all think?

Also, I hope everyone is watching the UK Hoops team (ladies basketball team)--they are currently up in the SEC tournament championship game right now. Go CATS!


No comments:

Post a Comment