I received my first award from a fellow blogger, Kayla (blog is Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal). THANK YOU! I cannot begin to imagine living with (and beating) cancer at my age--I really admire you.
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that awarded you this in a new post.
2. Name the 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.
1. Thank the person that awarded you this in a new post.
2. Name the 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.
10 Things That Make Me Happy (in no order):
- Receiving snail mail from a friend (or really anything that isn't a bill).
- OPI Cajun Shrimp nail polish.
- Accomplishing a goal.
- Funfetti cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles.
- A great hair day.
- Cam kissing me on the forehead.
- Fresh cut flowers.
- Hot bubble baths.
- My nieces and nephews
- Finding a fabulous thing I can't live without--on sale.
...and 10 Blogs that Make Me Happy:
- The Barrett Family
- Housenine
- Just Lovely by Katherine
- Inner Workings of a Real Life Barbie Doll
- Inside BrewCrew Life
- Old Skool
- Just Another Day in {Our Midwest} Paradise
- Homemade by Holman
- Croatia
- Life, Love and Polka Dots
In other news, SPRING BREAK is HERE! WAHOO!
I am just finishing up packing, and OF COURSE, sitting in my dresser drawer that I swear on my life I dug apart while looking, I found my long lost driver's license that I just recently broke down and replaced. Fabulous. But, I like the old picture 1000% better so at least I can use it again. Agh, karma though. Does this happen to anyone else besides me?
Hope you all have great weekend plans (please share them!) and last, but certainly not least, GO BIG BLUE!



3 comments:
Thanks so much for the kind words!! Funfetti cupcakes is a good one!!! I think it's the colors that makes them so much better than regular ones!
I pretty much love those 10 things, too! I think I need to put some self tanner on my feet so the Cajun Shrimp polish would look a little better right now, hehe :)
Have a fabulous trip, and thanks for my bloggy award :)
Thanks lady!!!
Post a Comment