skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spring break begins TOMORROW! I could not be happier to spend an entire week with my husband on the beach (let's just ignore the fact I have to write two papers, shall we?).
+
I'm getting ready to have a bloody mary and pack. My cheapskate husband wants to share one checked piece of luggage so we don't have to pay multiple fees. Anyone else tried to share a 1'x3' space with a man who has too many clothes great fashion taste and his size 13 shoes?
I think the occasion definitely warrants a midday drink.
4 comments:
omg.. Jared always wants to share luggage.. do men not understand our need to overpack!! xxxooo
I sooo feel your pain. My husband tries to get out of checked luggage altogether! He tries to get by on a carry-on. There is no way! My hair, makeup, and toiletry items take up that much space on their own ;)
I mean that to read "hair items" not "hair"...I don't pack random wigs around or anything! haha
I cannot fathom how you could possibly pack that bag. You need to WORK that carry-on bag for all it's worth! My bathroom products alone take their own bag! Much less clothes and shoes! Good luck, lady!
I wish I had your appreciation for bloody marys. I'm trying to learn to love them like a good southern woman should but it escapes me!
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com
Post a Comment