Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lobster Claws and Crab Legs

Look's appetizing (to you carnivores), right? NO. IT HURTS LIKE HECK. Yesterday I forgot to put sunscreen on the tops of my hands and behind my knees and the back of my calves, so I've got a bad case of fire red lobster claws and crab legs. 

So I'm sitting at the Charlotte airport, counting down the moments until we can take off so I can get home to put more aloe on. Any good at home remedies for removing a sunburn? 

And, Cam and I *fingers crossed* will have a new member in our family tonight :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard teabags help take the sting out but I've never tried it myself. Ouch. Hope you get some relief!

Unknown said...

I am hoping Noah is here tonight, too. But I think it will be tomorrow! We are so excited!!! Hope you guys have a safe trip home!

Post a Comment