Thursday, March 25, 2010

Me, Tweet?

Panic attack is beginning to pass since I found out I  may be able to get into an independent study. If I get it, my schedule won't be as spread out and awful, hopefully. I won't know anything for another week, but here's to hoping! 
 
Thanks google!

 Also, I joined twitter as Bluegrass_Love. I have a personal twitter account (basically to follow John Calipari and my Cats), but I thought it would be found to join the blogging/twitter craze.  

I don't know if it is my age, that a lot of my friends do facebook instead, that I don't have a cell-phone with the internet (*gasp*) or what, but for some reason I am Twitter-Challenged.  

So, please follow me, but I can't promise steady tweeting, especially at first.  

Hope everyone is ready to cheer on the CATS tonight over Cornell!  I'm off to meet Cam so we can go furniture shopping. We have officially decided to re-do our formal living room and turn it into an office. Wish us luck! Also, please say a little prayer for Cam, he is into running and after a run yesterday his knee really tightened, swelled up, and has yet to go down.  Hopefully it is  just something temporary and he didn't tear anything.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

lol i didn't have a phone with the internet until i got a new one for christmas. so that is why i didn't twitter either! its fun, but some ppl are waaaay too involved on twitter. i'm like, don't you have anything else you should be doing?!

Dollface said...

I have not joined the tweeting craze. Although I have an account follow if you like! shariallison :) xxxooo

Jill said...

Oh cool I added you! :)

Anonymous said...

I am following you on twitter...

I will keep cam in my thoughts & prayers!
So ready for the big game 2night... GO BIG BLUE!

Post a Comment