Cam has played two rounds of golf and we went to Stan's this afternoon. Ah, Stan's.
For those who have never been (poor you), it is a biker's bar and Sunday afternoon hang out in Marco Island, FL. It is home to the Mullet Festival and to the Buzzard Lope.
It is absolutely one of the most fun places on a Sunday afternoon. Note the two KY license plates underneath, representing the bluegrass.
The bridge over to Marco.
Me, drinking Sutter Home out of the (mini) bottle through a straw. Did I mention Stan's is a super-classy place? Cam took this picture and immediately deemed it "blog worthy."
A really flattering picture of Cam and I at Stan's...ignore his popped collar please, his neck was burnt. And just ignore everything about me, thanks.
Cam and his stepdad, showing off their blue and drinking LITs. Notice Cam wearing the belt I made him--what a good husband.
This is Cam and I in 50 years. Seriously. Please take note of his "Irish potatoes" hanging from his neck (they may not be visible from here, but don't worry, they are there).
And of course, Kentucky is dancing! SEC Champions--good job boys. I am glad they admitted we have the toughest road to the championship. I am little surprised Miss State is out, but since they threw water bottles at us, I'm not overly concerned. Come on UK, let's dance March away!
Best comment of the day, "That's so Billy Gillispie" when saying something is absolutely awful. I completely concur and think it should catch on as a popular slang term. Let's have it catch on, okay?


4 comments:
I'm soooo proud of the CATS! I was getting pretty nervous there, late in the 2nd half! Now let's hope they can keep holding on! :)
Sorry to see you ditched the custombloglayouts.com blog layout I set up for you, it was great.
I cant believe that old guy in the last photo... ewwwww... but glad you had fun sipping wine out of a bottle and straw, hahaha super cute! xxxoo
Go Cats! I need to check out this place...I mean, they have a mullet festival...talk about a photo opportunity! (And that last photo is just wrong!)
Post a Comment