image from google.com
My productiveness for the day is peaking:
- Two loads of laundry, cleaned and folded. Check.
- Dishes cleaned and put away. Check.
- Evidence outlined (to date) for finals. CHECK (this one is huge!)
- Minor fire extinguished about a shower I'm co-hosting and event "firmed" up. Check.
- 30+ submissions for journal read, reviewed and decisions rendered. Check
- Finishing my personal submission for journal.
- Cleaning house thoroughly.
- Tackle the piles of reading I have to do for tomorrow's class.
If anyone is interested, The Time Photography was our photographer. Tinker's Cake Shop made our cake (and groomscake). We highly recommend both of them--the cake was delicious and I feel the pictures speak for themselves.
We were inspired by the golds and scrolling detail of our reception site when we picked out what we wanted.
Again, inspired by our reception site, the Palace Theatre (built in 1920s), we selected a 1920s cake topper that vaguely resembled us, which is definitely one of our most precious keepsakes from the wedding. We found the topper at Fancyflours.
Cam designed his groomscake based on this pillow we have in our living room, from Catstudio.
2nd Photo actually from a friend (I think it shows good detail of the cake).
We wanted a Kentucky wedding, so we had it made in the shape of Kentucky and filled it with cartoon-styled landmarks. Well, off to finish my chores. Happy Wednesday!







3 comments:
Love your productiveness!! hope to see you comment on mine soon :) xxxxoo
that KY cake is awesome! i'm a KY girl too and i miss my home state :(
i'm having my first ever give*away if you are interested in stopping by :)
You have been gettin' stuff done! I had one of those days where I was busy all day but felt like I didn't mark anything off the list really, ugh. LOVE your cakes :) One of my friends also used The Time for her wedding and their photos are just beautiful (as are yours!)
Post a Comment