Cam, Ritz and I had a great time in TN. Our nephew, Noah, is abso-freaking-lutely precious.
Being around good little babies makes me want one, especially when I see how good Cam is with them and what a great father he will be one day (heck, he even laughed when he got peed on). I am positively NOT ready in my life right now to have a child (hello, law school and career!); but for some reason, there is something magnetic sometimes when you take things and make them cute and miniature. Ah, it is years away until I will even begin to entertain that notion. When I get home and away from the cuteness, I realize just how not ready I am and how our pup Ritz is the closest thing to a baby we need for a long time. Anyone else in this boat?
We also got to see our other nephew, Brady. He is 15 months and all boy! He is in that stage where he is starting to get his own personality, which is always so fun. We are all going on vacation together this summer and Cam and I cant wait to see how he likes the beach.
Ritz played and played all weekend and wore herself out. She literally has left the bed since last night, bum.
As for me, I'm no so thrilled it's Monday and back to law school. I'm over it. Really. I am getting so tired of studying and school in general. I am *thisclose* to finishing up my equine law paper, so I'm struggling today to bring myself to finish it up. Ugh. But, I did make progress today with journal (I only need one more acceptance to fill our journal) and have read ahead for most of the week so that is good.
I think I am just in that mid-semester blues where the work load is piling up and my morale is sinking. I hate having all the studying and finals just looming over my head. Just about one more LLOONNG month until I am a 3L--summer can't be here fast enough.
If you haven't already seen it, don't forget to check out my Sephora give away!


5 comments:
Cute pics!! Precious. I get bit by the baby bug to sometimes, and I am not married. baha. There is nothing more sweet and precious than seeing your love holding a baby.
What cute nephews you have!
I totally understand how you feel about the babies. I have cousins w/a 3 year old and 2 year old and I love them to pieces. I just can't imagine them ALL the time, yet, ya know? I'm with you on the mid-semester blues...it's my last one. I've developed the "C=degree" mindset. Pathetic.
I was in the same boat as you a few years back, when I was in pharmacy school, I only wanted to get through and graduate before even thinking about having kids. In the meantime I had two adorable nephews to entertain the notion of being around kids.
Now our family has grown to 5 nephews,the youngest one born 2 months ago and I can't wait to meet him next month. ( I will be traveling overseas after a year, I'm so hyped! and waiting to see how our daughter will interact with all the boys).
Good luck with your school and exams.
awwww such a cutie!!
Post a Comment